The Difference between Organic Traffic (SEO) and Pay Per Click Traffic
In order to choose the most appropriate method to to focus on in order to increase traffic to your website, and ultimately improve the online visibility of your website, you need to understand the difference between the two main traffic sources.
Organic Traffic (SEO) versus Pay Per Click Traffic (PPC)
To make things easy, here is just a summary as it can get quite complex.
Organic Traffic (SEO)
- Greater long term benefits
- More exposure, branding, and awareness
- Greater ROI over the long term
- Result can take a long time to be seen
- Is a long term strategy, with minimal short-term ROI
- Harder to track ROI
Pay Per Click Traffic (PPC)
- Quick to Setup
- Easy to measure and ensure ROI
- Fast results
- More expensive
- Lower ROI over the long term
- Requires greater management to ensure no money wasted
Swish Connect is a leading provider of Web Hosting in Australia with a range of services including Domain Names, Web Hosting plans, Business Web Hosting, Reseller Web Hosting, VPS Plans and Dedicated Servers.