We are fully committed to using the best data centres in Australia, allowing us to provide our customers with the fastest networks, state-of-the-art security and the best local technical support available.
We use multiple data centres across Australia, allowing us to provide both flexibility and redundancy.
Equinix Data Centres (Sydney)
Equinix data centres feature:
- Sophisticated fire detection and suppression systems
- Uninterruptible power backed by redundant feeds, UPS systems and generators
with onsite high capacity fuel tanks to operate indefinitely off the power grid.
- State-of-the-art cooling systems to help ensure hardware stability and longevity.
- Minimum N+1 redundancy on power supplies
- High level of physical security, including 24/7/365 CCTV surveillance and security
personnel, biometric and/or card access devices and traditional locks.
NextDC Data Centres (Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane)
NextDC data centres feature:
- N+1 redundancy on power, cooling and critical systems
- ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certifications
- Multi-layered authentication systems with bio-metric fingerprint and identification
cards to prevent any unauthorised access.
- Gas fire suppression systems
- 24//365 onsite security staff and CCTV network surveillance